Sunday, May 18, 2008

Fid&Hanyu's Big Day

The wedding day is often the happiest day in someone's life.It is a day he or she will always remember. It is the start of a new life for two people.It is the merging and intermeshing not only of two bodies and two personalities, but also of two life stories.
On 17th May 2008, Hanyu&Fid start their life together :)
I woke up at 6am, as I turned,my baby was still asleep.I loikee~ his smell :p. We left Yong Peng at 730am.
Our Emak kindly packed us sour fruits.

hantaran from the groom

as usual..im the dulang girl



Luckily Jo was there to accompany me!

yup..the groom in white!

My handsome baby

Here we come..


checking the forms

Happy faces!!


the hantaran from the bride


The bride





Presenting the newly-weds


malaysian new hang tuah



Well,we went back home on the same day.We reached home at 830pm.
To bride&groom,we wish both of you the best-to be married means you are no longer alone :).!
To my baby- i dedicated this song ;
From This Moment by Shania Twain
From this moment life has begun
From this moment you are the one
Right beside you is where I belong
From this moment on
I give my hand to you with all my heart
Cant wait to live my life with you, cant wait to start
You and I will never be apart
My dreams came true because of you

From this moment as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing
I wouldnt give
From this moment on

Youre the reason
I believe in love
And youre the answer to my prayers from up above
All we need is just the two of us
My dreams came true because of you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

our trip to JB were fantastic. seafood dinner, karaoke plus the normal kutuk session.

jetsetter said...

elehhh....takpe nxt time larr i itut lagi..heheh