Thursday, May 8, 2008

my other family

A family is a group of people who are important to each other and offer each other love and support, especially in times of crises.In order to be sensitive to the wide variety of life styles, living arrangements, and cultural variations that exist today, the family... can no longer be limited to just parent-child relationships...

Family involvement must reach out to include: mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, grandparents, neighbors, and other persons who have important roles in the lives of people with disabilities.Yeap..Im introducing---- keluarga angkat kami (when i say KAMI-it means me&hubby).It was a long story how did we meet them but what can I say here, they are part of our life now.

Yesterday, they were safely arrived Medina to perform their umrah.I wish all the best and may Allah bless ur journey.To my mum and dad-we wish u the best!

No comments: