Sunday, June 21, 2009

Posto Posto

Hi !!!
Ya Allah, this week is super duper bz for us.
Hmm, anyway I have few things in mind lately.
  • I miss my Diella..can we do tea or coffee ,babe??!The last was..BBQ at my place right?
  • Will have Jenan's trip another 2 weeks.My husband cant wait to see his friends.
  • Holy month of Ramadhan approaching soon.I havent ganti my puasa yet.Will do in July.
  • Need to visit Rinie
  • Fieza will be in KL soon.I cant wait to meet you!
  • Baju raya hunting soon.I dont want to celebrate my Eid Mubarak minus baju raya ..Even I know I will celebrating raya alone,my husband most probably will be working on that day.
  • Preparing for "Budget for 2009 duit raya".We wanted to honour the children( esp:Nieces+ Nephews) and allow them a taste of luxury.( even I know 1st raya will be alone!) But hey, raya kan sebulan!
Other than that, we have ongoing project to be finished. I tell you, it is tiring!
Will update soon regarding Perhentian Island.

p.s: Somebody asked me about hotel/hostel/budget accommodation, sorry sgt2 sbb last week away and sgt busy.Nak bukak internet pun tak sempat.If you still nak tau, I will blog about it, what do you think?Nnti leave me ur msg k.Muah

Love.

6 comments:

jue said...

hi fadd..yeah jue here..i yg tanya about accomodation kat rome n italy and how to travel cheap..plus if any halal food semua lah..wld be a bonus if u cld blog abt ur expereince!ok tq

f.i.e.z.a said...

cant wait to see u too fadd! =)
just call me if nak anything from kch k..

DaZzlingLilLy said...

tak lama lg dh nak raya kan..i pon nk kena start wat preparation for raya jgk..

Diella Mustafa said...

i miss u too,babe...me kinda bz with my baby lately.die dah nak merangkak ni.plus die dah tak ddk diam sgt.so ssh nak bergrk.we'll find 1 sweet day to have a tea/dinner together yah.dah lame tak chill n release tension di samping luahan perasaan.hahaha.i'll b free this coming weekend.kalo awak free jom la kite hang out.

jetsetter said...

Jue,
Hi there!I will blog about it okay.:-)

Fieza,
Set the date babe!

Dazzling Lily,
Itula, nk tempah baju lg kan.Nak itu ini lagi.Harus la vogue the vazz kan?

Diela,
Babe,we should cari tempat cozy so that we can seat n talk lah camtu.Then qaseh can join jugak.Ke nak cuti-cuti Msia?;p

:: LadyVerde + Mr.Doc :: said...

i so want to b ur niece cannnn aaaaa heheheheh