Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Jenan's Junior :-)


the family

Koben,Aima,Apeng& I went to visit Mat Red& Bulat and their new arrival at Selayang Hospital.We had a great time getting to know the new baby.A week before that, I'd asked Mat Red, what to name his baby;
Mat Red : nak nama start ngn A..then ...R..
Me : hah??nape ehh??
Mat Red : Nanti bgtau la.
Suddenly,my husband interfered: Nak start ngn A pastu R..kann? Y not A.R. Badul???!!!~
Mat Red : !@#$%^&
Later, my husband suggested- Aishawarya Rai. Heyy..still A...then..R..right?
The baby officially has been given a name- Alesya Rania.Bulat told me A& R for their initial names- Aina & Redzuan.Sweet!
Alesya Rania is such a beautiful baby.She is only 2 days old. Bulat looks wonderful and is feeling great. We had terrific time.Of course, I quized Bulat about everything I could think of and I'm sure I'll come up with more Qs for her :p
This lullaby song is specially dedicated to baby Alesya Rania:
Rock-a-bye baby, in the tree top
When the wind blows, the cradle will rock
When the bough breaks, the cradle will fall
And down will come baby, cradle and all
To Mat Red & Bulat
"Bollywood Star has been born"
Congrats,again.~
Much Love.

3 comments:

haneebee said...

Hi Fadd. It's me haneem. FYI, Bulat a.k.a Aina was my coursemate. Selalu lepak umah die time2 study dulu. Hehe. Btw,Nice blog fadd..=)

Jua Zulkef said...

found ur blog dr munirah. Duk sonok baca ur posts, tetiba nampak 2 muka yg i kenal amat. Hari apa u g melawat bulat? i gi ptg sabtu 23.8.08.

Kalau i tau u kwn bulat, for sure i bgtau dia yg i pernah blog hopping kt ur page. Salam perkenalan.

The Zonan Factor said...

waaaa!!! that's the eEXACT name i wanted to give my baby if it was a girl. Nur Alisha Rania..but turned out it's a boy. :-)