Halford Cosmo DX Travel System
Chicco Trevi Travel System Chicco Liteway While surfing internet, Ive found Peg Prego SI and they said their car seat attaches easily to the chassis.Mmm in that case, I should wait till Spring.I dont have any particular brand in mind yet, I just wish our buggy, pram, pushchair,travel system (or what so ever they call it) that can be placed in the lie-flat position for our newborn. Lightweight of course :-). Hmm easy to fold and store.Easy to maneuver through crowded ..too :-)COMBI Cosmo Travel System
Or maybe this one! Affordable,transportable and very convenient. It is light weight (11.5 lbs) and has a carrying strap. It holds little ones up to 45 lbs. Few days ago, one of the blogger told me
" Dont go for Combi, kalau anak kecik, small size takpe.Sbb my anak tak muat tauu.Seat dia kecik sikit.So bila dia tidur kesian mcm kena kepit"
In all honesty, wut dya think?
Well, well, Im doing my part as a surveyor ONLY, the father of baby X will make his final judgement tho.
- Forgetfullness!!! Forgive me Rinie.I'm supposed to attend Dani's aqiqah on Saturday,9th May.I was totally forgotten untill I was browsing my phone and saw the note. And it was 750pm already! Totally late!
- I forgot to bring mineral water upstairs too. I need to jot down everything after this.
- I can feel..mm something like..bubbles popping in my belly.Could it be movements?Or it just gas?
- I cant smell my own perfume or body mist.Euuchhh~
- Im so happy lately,HaHaHa.Ive been singing entire day! Lalalalalala~
p.s: Silver Cross,( Hmm..I fancy this one!! Their infant carseat and Dazzle but.. mmm but,..ohh well),Bugaboo( come on ,dont gimme idea!hell no.. pass!),Zippy( naahh..pass!), Buzz(father of baby X fancies this one tho,even it is bulky:p),Valco( mmm..pass), Stokke (father of baby X loves this one too. ohh well..can I? ... pass..budget.budget),Toro-Micralite??(still,not in our list )..YET!
Wait and see then!