I woke up around 6.45 am on Sunday for our trip to Hutan Lipur, and packed my bag. Im a..hmm not only a cartoon junkie..but also a waterfall hunter! Ohh yaayy.My husband and me spent our weekends at this Hutan Lipur. The sites by the waterfall and along the river make ideal spots for picnics with families and friends.
I've been wanting to visit a waterfall for a long time and finally..!! We came here for a little excitement in the jungles of Hutan Lipur. Betapa segarnya udara ! I should have brought all my picnics stuff, including dapur camping,monopoly-games, makanan and etc. Luper pulak.Dah sampai sana baru teringat. Next time baby!
In my excitement I was especially careful not to trip over the slippery rocks.Careful fadd!! :-)
If you are hoping to do some waterfall hikes on an upcoming trip to any waterfalls..count me in!! I loikeee! ( oops..tak sedar diri kejap, taklih buat activity camtu buat masa ni!) Next year..here I come peeps!
- Sgt in good mood.Takda mood swing langsung.Sukaaaaaaaa :-)Ke after 2nd or 3rd trimester baru ada? Ohh tidaaaaaaakkk.
- Sgt happy!
- Alhamdulillah takda muntah2. Lucky me huh?
- Suka mkn nasi ( pagi-, ptg and malam), tak suka roti2, pastry or wut so eva!
- Hate western foods! I used to like Tony Romas so badly.
- I hate mee curry yg I used to like. Taklih nak telan.
- Tak suka bersiap.Malas.Nak sapu sunblock pun malas.Malas.Malas.Malas.
- Suka mkn food Kelantan,Terengganu and Pahang- Pantai Timur.Tolongla..Im craving ETOK so badly now!
Okay, that's all for now. I will write more!Muah.Keep in touch, will ya?